Systemistus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What god(s) do you worship or feel connected to?

4 posters

Go down

What god(s) do you worship or feel connected to? Empty What god(s) do you worship or feel connected to?

Post by Forest Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:10 pm

Personally, I get strong callings from Hekate, the goddess of witchcraft and threes. Artemis is also prevalent, being associated with the Hunt and virginity, and both are connected with the Moon. There are many more reasons why these two lovely goddesses have caught my attention, but I'd like to her about your experiences, if any! Haha! -Hawke
Forest
Forest

Leaves : 409158

Back to top Go down

What god(s) do you worship or feel connected to? Empty Re: What god(s) do you worship or feel connected to?

Post by Alistair Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:38 pm

I have always felt connected to The Horned God for some reason. I loved the symbol that went along with him as well. Whenever I first started driving into my research I loved this "ritual" that is done. After a hunt, you leave an apple in the location you hunt to thank him for the hunt. I've done this a few times when going hunting with my dad.

"He is the ancient God of fertility: the God of forest, flock and field and also of the hunt." -Sacred Wicca

I've just always got good vibes when I am worshipping this god!  Bear witch!

- Shane
Alistair
Alistair
Admin

Leaves : 411121

https://kinsperiences.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What god(s) do you worship or feel connected to? Empty Re: What god(s) do you worship or feel connected to?

Post by purrfurnax Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:47 pm

fafnir for some reason
purrfurnax
purrfurnax

Leaves : 408604

Back to top Go down

Post by FullmetalAlien Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Hmm the Gods I worship are Thor, Poseidon but the my patron God is Thor since he appears more often then Poseidon. I feel like he's watching over and protecting me when it's needed.
FullmetalAlien
FullmetalAlien

Leaves : 409955

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum