Systemistus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Electra (with too much parenthesis)

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Electra (with too much parenthesis) Empty Hello from Electra (with too much parenthesis)

Post by Electra Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:06 am

Hi there my name's Adam but usually in safe communities I go by by my main kin name Electra Heart (or just Electra). Also I go by he/him pronouns!
I am 18 years old, I live in France (for GMT references) and my first language is french so I might mess up sometimes with English.
As for my kintype, I am kin with angels, cats aaand glitches. I am fickin with Electra Heart (from the eponymous music album from Marina and the Diamond) and Klaus Beaudelaire (A series of Unfortunate Events).
My experience with otherkin and the whole jargon is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, I don't do much research I just know who and what I am.
I'm autistic (well, more aspie but whatever), and my special interests are Marina and the Diamonds and my own OCs. When I'm not being a larva on my computer, I write and draw.
Please protect my eyes from any mention of self harm, and it'd be appreciated to warn about vomit mention.
I'm not sure if I want to promo my social medias here but you can still ask me on PM if you wish.
Electra
Electra

Leaves : 412505

Back to top Go down

Hello from Electra (with too much parenthesis) Empty Re: Hello from Electra (with too much parenthesis)

Post by Alistair Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:10 am

Welcome! I really hate to ask this, but are you kin with multiple cats, angels and glitches because you put the plural of them? Smile
Alistair
Alistair
Admin

Leaves : 415621

https://kinsperiences.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello from Electra (with too much parenthesis) Empty Re: Hello from Electra (with too much parenthesis)

Post by Electra Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:32 am

Ah yes I put the plural as "I am one of them", but for as it is I believe my angelkinship and catkinship are past lives so I've been an individual angel and an individual cat. As for glitchkin its kinda how I feel in my life right now, a lil glitch in the universe.
Electra
Electra

Leaves : 412505

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:18 am

Oh, I understand now! No worries. ^^ Hope you enjoy your time here!
Alistair
Alistair
Admin

Leaves : 415621

https://kinsperiences.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum