Systemistus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinype Cultures?

2 posters

Go down

Kinype Cultures?  Empty Kinype Cultures?

Post by FullmetalAlien Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Did your kintype(s) have a culture or way of life? What was it like and did you have any good memories of things that went on in your culture?

For me the Urushanera had a nature based culture similar to the Native Americans as well as the Na'vi (from Avatar). There was a lot of deep respect of the flora and fauna and the belief that every living thing on the planet deserves the same respect as one of the pack. Also that life is borrowed and has to be given back in order to recreate life.

The ceremony I remember the most was the coming of age ceremony in which cubs, which range from 10 to 20 years old (because they age much slower then humans by 30 years) become sub-adults by getting their souls bound to a crystal that the medicine woman picks from a sacred cave that only she is allowed inside. It was amazing since it was a lot of the cubs in my generation. Afterwards there was howling, dancing and a lot of music primarily flute/ocarina with drums. The crystal necklace remains with the individual through their lifetime because it holds a part of their soul.

Feel free to share your kintype culture.
FullmetalAlien
FullmetalAlien

Leaves : 414605

Back to top Go down

Kinype Cultures?  Empty Re: Kinype Cultures?

Post by Alistair Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:22 pm

I hope you do not mind a system input on the subject! Alistair wanted to explain his a bit. Proud! - Shane

Where I come from, the Elven culture is based solely around the color of their hair. The higher class you were, the lighter your hair was. The lower class you were, the darker your hair was. It was said that the closer you were to demons the darker your hair would get. If you had intercourse with a demon then your hair would turn as black as it could and there was no way getting it back to the original color. - Alistair
Alistair
Alistair
Admin

Leaves : 415771

https://kinsperiences.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FullmetalAlien Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:37 pm

I don't mind at all and that's really interesting Alistair.
FullmetalAlien
FullmetalAlien

Leaves : 414605

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum