Systemistus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your headspace?

4 posters

Go down

Your headspace? Empty Your headspace?

Post by Alistair Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:08 am

What does your headspace look like? How big would you say it is?

I'll start!
Mine seems like I'm located in a library but we're allowed to leave whenever we want and go into a forest. There's different castles and other people and cultures. Only my system members know where the library is. I don't leave the library but my system members leave to go back to their duties at times. They try to teach me a lot about the world since they're native there. It's a massive, it's like I'm in a whole world. I'm starting to wonder if that's what a gateway system is like.

What about yours?- Shane
Alistair
Alistair
Admin

Leaves : 413821

https://kinsperiences.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your headspace? Empty Re: Your headspace?

Post by Silver Shards Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:22 am

Mine is a maze with the center being a meadow with a lake and a couple of oak trees and the maze is within layers, there are no openings except when they are needed. there are several layers one isthe meadow, the next is living quarters, after that is the arena for battle sparing and training, then the dream area where both nightmares and dreams are created depending on specific stimuli, then the gardens, and then the bad lands which are dessert and where abstract thought happens.
Silver Shards
Silver Shards

Leaves : 411208

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:15 pm

A clearing in a dense forest (who woulda thought) with almost customized areas for each of us? and the meeting area is in the center, its always sunny or dark, and its just. a great time.its easy to get lost in the woods as we can often get lost in thought or confused easily.
Forest
Forest

Leaves : 411858

Back to top Go down

Post by purrfurnax Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:00 pm

Your headspace? Kdkdkd10
i drew mine its a big lake thing, with big mountains surrounding it, the sky is pink, purple. blue, and you can see planets and stars past the clouds
its where paar is usually
purrfurnax
purrfurnax

Leaves : 411304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum