Systemistus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What books are you currently reading?

3 posters

Go down

What books are you currently reading? Empty What books are you currently reading?

Post by FullmetalAlien Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:55 pm

I'm curious about what books our members are reading? Are there any that you recommend? What are your favorite books?

Hmm I'm currently reading several books but mostly when I feel like reading them. Right now I am reading the fifth book of the Clan of the Cave Bear series called Plains of Passage. Clan of the Cave Bear is a really good book series about early humans by Jean Auel. My favorite books so far has to be Clan of the Cave Bear series, Horse Whisperer, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.
FullmetalAlien
FullmetalAlien

Leaves : 412505

Back to top Go down

What books are you currently reading? Empty Re: What books are you currently reading?

Post by Alistair Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:38 pm

I'm currently reading Twilight again, it sounds awful but I actually loved the first book. After the first book it starts to head down hill but I can handle them all until I get to Breaking Dawn. Then I start getting sick. - Shane
Alistair
Alistair
Admin

Leaves : 413671

https://kinsperiences.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What books are you currently reading? Empty Re: What books are you currently reading?

Post by Silver Shards Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:41 am

I am currently reading "master of the game" by sydney sheldon.
Silver Shards
Silver Shards

Leaves : 411058

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum