Systemistus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Memory?

2 posters

Go down

Favorite Memory? Empty Favorite Memory?

Post by Forest Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:36 pm

Lots of fictionkin, and even otherkin, receive memories through meditation or otherwise. I know many people, including myself, don't get the chance to gush about a favorite moment in our lives. So here's your chance to tell the world!!! Proud!

-Hawke
Forest
Forest

Leaves : 412158

Back to top Go down

Favorite Memory? Empty Re: Favorite Memory?

Post by FullmetalAlien Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:02 pm

Back in Amestris before I was trapped on this side of the Gate there was a big festival that was held to celebrate the harvest (between September and October 31st I think I'm not entirely sure.) The whole parade grounds were lit up with string lights and torches with a dance floor where the citizens and military could relax and enjoy themselves. Also several streets near the parade grounds where closed off to cars so vendors could sell food and collectables that were only found at the festival. Lots of good music, food and alcohol! Music was preformed live and one of the best folk bands in Amestris.

Alphonse and I were enjoying the music and watching as people danced together clapping to the beat of it when the Colonel spotted us in the crowd and walked over in civilian clothes as I was wearing more formal clothes (which was rare except special occasions.) He held his hand out to me and asked, "Can I have this dance?" I blushed and tried to refuse but he grabbed my hand and pulled me on to the dance floor making everyone clap and chant "Dance Dance dance!" until the music started.

As we started to dance he said, "I'm making our relationship official now in front of all these people" I was speechless and embarrassed but thought "it's about time you made it official" just as he pulled out a crown of flowers out from behind his back and placed it on my head.. He and I danced around the dance floor together among the others when the music finally stopped I wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist we shared a kiss that made everyone around us cheer and clap. It was finally official that Roy and I were a couple and celebrated it with more dancing. It was probably the best thing that happened at festival.
FullmetalAlien
FullmetalAlien

Leaves : 412955

Back to top Go down