Systemistus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the Resident Alchemist

Go down

Hello from the Resident Alchemist Empty Hello from the Resident Alchemist

Post by FullmetalAlien Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:29 pm

Hello! I'm Edward and you're welcome to call me Ed for short. I'm FtM transgender and I go by he/his pronouns and former member of the otherkin community but I'm not going to get into that. I have a lot of hobbies including: Orchids, Bee, fish and invertebrate keeping, Oracle card readings, sailing, drawing and Reading. I'm also an Eclectic Wiccan that focuses on crystals sensing (because my alien species). I am a pretty easygoing and hard to anger (which is a bit of a surprise since I was feisty as hell but I'm really pretty gentle on the inside (Though Al calls me the Fluffmetal Alchemist) because of this.

My kintypes are:

Edward Elric from the 2003 Fullmetal Alchemist series (though my canon is slightly different) I was gay and in a relationship with Roy Mustang.

An marsupial canid alien called Urushanera (ask me for details)

Atlantean Gargoyle (though it's been not that dominate lately)

-----------------------------------

I do have a deviant art account is http://the-deadly-wrath.deviantart.com/ though I don't have any kin related things on there for personal reasons.

If you need anything or need help just ask me.
FullmetalAlien
FullmetalAlien

Leaves : 414455

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum